Thursday, May 26th: A Casual Evening of Conversation, Music, Food & Wine
Join Us in the Garden for a Casual Evening of Conversation, Music, Food & Wine
Thursday, May 26th from 5:30-8pm
@ Brickmaiden Breads Bakery
40 Fourth Street, Point Reyes Station (off The Commons)
Wine tasting with West of Temperance winemakers John King & Brian Ojalvo:
West of Temperance is a new Napa Valley/ Marin based boutique winery which produces hand-crafted limited production wines made from vineyard designated wine grapes, unique, rare varietals and off the beaten track California vineyards
Food & Tour by Brickmaiden Breads:
Brickmaiden Breads is an intimate, community based business providing organic, hand-crafted, wild yeast breads and baked goods to the local West Marin area since 2000. Brickmaiden is dedicated to the preservation of craft. The menu will feature a variety of Brickmaiden’s delightful bites as founding baker, Celine Underwood offers a light tour and conversation.
Fresh produce from Arron Wilder of Table Top Farm:
Arron will give account of his farm’s activities and provide fresh produce for the menu. Table Top Farm has several farming plots throughout the Point Reyes Area. Arron also cultivates Brickmaiden’s garden with edible abundance and runs 2 honor system farm stands in the community.
The talented Danny Vitali will treat us to an evening of music:
June 1st, Danny Vitali will release his first solo album titled Invernesia. Danny is a songwriter and instrumentalist based in Point Reyes Station. He is a highly accomplished musician whose resume includes performances at the Austin City Limits Music Festival, the Getty Museum, the Walker Art Center, the First Avenue Mainroom, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, Henry Miller Memorial Library, and Viracocha SF.
- Includes four pours of West of Temperance wines, paired as the winemakers see fit.
- Charcuterie and Cheese table featuring Brickmaiden Breads and Thistle meats as well as an array of local cheeses and delights.
- Salad of fresh spring greens from Table Top.
- Brickmaiden’s savory rustic tarts of Fromage Blanc, grilled leeks, lardons and eggs from Annika’s pastured chickens.
- Brickmaiden’s cardamom poundcake with freshly whipped cream and Table Top’s berries, chocolate dipped pistachio lime cookies.
35 places available at $65 per person - Click here to reserve your spot, or contact us if you have any questions at 415-663-8441 or firstname.lastname@example.org